New Post Article

Best SEO Tips Make Your Blog More Interesting












I sure you visited many website on the internet daily and if you like any website so you subscribe this website updates via E-mail. I also visited many website daily and If I found any website which have some high quality content so I subscribe this website updates via E-mail. So if you want to make your website more interesting so you must follow some tips.
1.    Popup ads
My first tip for you if you want to make your blog more interesting so you don’t use popup ads because these ads are very dangers for you blog. If you use these ads on your blog so visitors are don’t like your blog and go back without read your articles. So you Must try to don’t ad popup ads in your blog.

2.    Increase website Speed
If your blog is very slow load so this is not better because many visitors are don’t wait for your slow speed blog and go any another website. I know today’s life everyone have fast internet connection but you must target the whole visitors in the world. Don’t use third party template for you blog  you use must SEO friendly template that’s make your website more faster. And also change your blog heading tags from H3 to H2 this is very important thing in SEO you must Read my article: [Post title to H2]

3.    Try to Write Some fresh Content
This is also important issue to increase blog traffic because if you write old content again and again on you blog so this is not better because many visitors are find some new and fresh content so if you publish fresh content on your blog so you get many visitors and likes of your blog. If your blog have technology our health tips so you must try to write some new about technology and health.
4.    Don’t Show More Ads
This is also important issue for blogs. I see many blog on the internet which have not high quality content but I see the large number of ads on these blog So you think who people are like these blogs which have a lot of ads. I know today’s life everyone want to make more money but many ads on one website are not way make more money. so you must try to don’t ad more than ads on you blog. You ad only 2 our 3 ads in sidebar and one in small size on footer. But if your website have daily a lot of visitors so you ad some more ad on your blog. Also don’t ad third party website ads on you blog because these ads also dangers for your blog speed.
5.    Reply Your Blog Comments Fast
My last tip for you that is you must reply your blog comments. If every one ask any question to related on you article so you must reply their comment in less than 24 hours because if you not replying in 24 hours so commenter think you don’t give importance to commenter’s so next thing the commenter are going and don’t back on you blog so you must try to reply comments in very less time. If you online on your website and commenter publish comment on you blog so you reply their comment in same time so the next thing commenter become a unique visitor of you blog. So you must try to reply comments in very less time.
Note:
I hope you follow these my simple tips about making blog more interesting so I hope get some better results and Please give me your feedback in comments and also subscribe my E-mail updates.[God Bless You]

    Copy Kode HTML dibawah dan paste/pasang ke website/blog anda >>> Lalu KLIK Bannner haybook seperti dibawah ini:

    Auto Backlink Gratis : Top Link haybook

    Link Anda akan langsung tampil dibawah ini :


Submit Link

Iklan GratisTagihan PLN