Today I am going to write one latest post for blog users. Which I will discus completely that how you can add favicon in your blog. Many blog owners are know what are Favicon but if you not know so don’t worry. Here I will tell you all about favicon and also how to add in you blog.
Actually favicon is a one small picture that you see beside the blogger and other websites with address bar. Favicon is really cool in blogger. When you use it so your site look like more professional and attractive. You also see favicon on many sites when you open in your browser. you also see this site favicon in same below screenshot.
Favicon is very easy to add in your blog just you follow some simple steps that I will write below specially for you.
How To add Favicon in Blogger?
This is very simple and easy but remember many blogs owners are say when you make your picture less than 100kb in size so its work on your blog. But I think its not good way and this tip are not working on many blogs so you fist go to this www.iconj.com.
After going on this site you see a new window and then click on Pixel-Icon Generator same below screen shot.
after clicking on Pixel-Icon Generator then you see new window and click on upload and then upload any image in you computer that you want. after upload any image you see new window same below and then click on Continue.
Then you click on [Click here to download] and download you favicon same below screenshot.
Know Log-in to your blogger account and click on Layout>>Edit favicon same below screenshot.
Know upload you favicon and Click on save and view a new look of you blog. Also remember if favicon are not display in your blog so wait 24 hours and again see. I hope it will display.
If like this post or if you got any problem so ask me by doing a comment in blow section and also Subscribe E-mail updates for getting latest tutorials in your inbox and keep visiting this site its only for your help.
